Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Penny's Challenges #10



WOW ... where is the time going??? Today's challenge over on Penny's Challenges is an INSPIRATIONAL challenge and we were to use this beautiful blouse as the inspiration for our creations. I don't do a lot of this type of challenge so this was great fun!!





Please be sure to pop on over to my co-team members blogs and check out their inspirational creations. You can find all the links on my sidebar! And of course be sure to add YOUR creation to Mr. Linky over on the challenge blog for your chance to be "Featured Project".
For my card today, I've used an image I purchased while on my little N.C. trip recently. It is by Impression Obsession and I just love the simplicity of it! The sentiment is by the Artist Stamper which was stamped using Garden Green ink and the image coloring was done with Prisma pencils. I wanted to pick up the dotted swiss & stitching in the blouse so I've used my Cuttebug Swiss Dot embossing folder for the Garden Green panel ... then using a Signo white pen, did my faux stitching. This lovely pristeen white flower is by the Paper Studio and my large garden green brad is by Making Memories.
What a fun challenge ... I do hope you find the time to play along! Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I hope your day is filled with joy & laughter.

9 comments:

  1. Darlene wow girl you used these colors awesome!!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Darlene! I LOVE this image you used...the entire thing really matches our inspiration.

    Fabulous job coloring in and that flower in the corner really adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dar, love those daisies! The garden green is so beautiful and the swiss dots is perfect! Love, LOve, LOVE it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I love it. Of course I love them all. This is my favorite shirt, I love the way it looks and amazingly all the cards this week are just to die for!!!

    You all did great!!! I'm excited to see what whomever participates comes up with... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Darlene Great interpretation,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Darlene! BEAUTIFUL job on the inspiration challenge! You always are beautiful, AND inspirational! Love seeing everything you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours and fab design...
    Love the sentiment.
    Hugs Alison.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there girlfriend. Lovely card... Hope all is well with and Mark...
    We have been uber busy here.
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty. I love the floral stamps you used and that sentiment is so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.