Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Penny's Challenges - Halloween Theme

Today's challenge on Penny's Challenges is to create using a Halloween Theme. With Halloween being "right around the corner" I was having fun playing with all my "trick or treat" goodies. Now I just have to remember to put them in the mailbox for friends and family to enjoy!!




For today's card I have used a Trick or Treat Bag digi image by Reece's Designs [April] from the Digital-Ink Co. Shoppe. I've colored my Trick or Treat Bag using Prisma pencils and Gamsol. Nestabilities (Labels 1) created my panel & matting. Background paper is from DCWV and my Bat & Pumpkin Man are dimensional stickers by Miss Elizabeth which have been hanging out in my Scrapbooking Stickers Box for ages!!!





I'm very happy with this little creation and hope you like it too!! Why not join us in today's challenge then direct link your Fun Filled Halloween Creation back to Mr. Linky at Penny's Challenges Blog. If you are uploading to an online gallery (PCP, SCS, etc.) please use the keyword/tag number "PC12". I can't wait to see what you come up with and I'll be sure to stop by and take a peek!!







Thanks to my friend Kim (Memories in Thyme) for letting me know that the challenge this week over on Design Dollies is the colors black, purple and green. This creation sure fits that bill so I'll be popping right over to enter it into the fun. Why not pop over and check it out for yourself.






Thanks for stopping by today ... hope to see you again soon!!

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome, love the pumpkin guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, very cute!!! Love the colors!!!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love all the bright colors and whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Darlene!! Hey did you get your package yet?? I know it takes some time to get to the US but let me know when you do!!
    thanks sweets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with those images. Such whimsical paper....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Darlene...WHAT A GREAT Halloween card girl...fun fun images! Way to go on the challenge!!! Have a great day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and I guess I need to look into these digi images...haven't tried any yet. Maybe I'll play this challenge if I can get rid of some of these cow boys asking me to square dance with them. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Dar, this is just darling!! LOVE the fun Halloween colors and images!! ;) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, isn't that a fabulous pumpkin' head sticker!!!
    Such a fun card Darlene! Great job!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohhh what a fun great card! I love it. Love the colors and love those dimensional stickers. They accent your colored image perfectly :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooo Hooo, I want to trick or treat with you! This is waaaay too cuuuuuute! This little pumpkin man is adorable! Lov ethe colors too! You can also enter this one in the Design Dollies purple, black, and green challenge this week. Check it out.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is wonderful!! Love the bright colors and the image!

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic halloween card, Darlene! i'm so glad Kim sent you over to visit us at Design Dollies! thanks for playing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.