Tuesday, July 28, 2020

CAS Birthday

Hello again my friends!

I'm still practicing this 'CAS' style of design so here's another challenge I spotted and decided to play along in.  I'm referring to the AAA Cards Clean & Simple Challenge.


Now, I must admit this is a LOT of white space for me, but I actually like it and feel there are many ladies out there who rather enjoy the cleaner lines of a card such as this.  What are your thoughts?


I have used a very old SU stamp set called Toile Blossoms for my focus flower.
I then used Prisma pencils for the coloring and an Endless Creations Happy Birthday sentiment.


For the inside,  I've used another stamp from the same Toile Blossoms stamp set and my sentiment is from the Stampendous Friendly Phrases stamp set.

Ok, back to the drawing board (as they say).  I'm thinking I'll make a couple more cards like this but with different colors for the flowers.  AND . . . maybe use the smaller floral stamp from the set on the outside of the envelope ... YEP, I like that idea!!  LOL

Other challenges to share in:
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #116 - No  Patterned Paper
Daisy Chain Challenge #43 - No Designer Paper

Wishing you all an AMAZING remainder of your day!  
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!



13 comments:

  1. Love it! Your coloring is beautiful and that sentiment is really pretty with the addition of the little flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect interpretation of the challenge! Thanks for joining us at AAA CArds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card and love the beautifully coloured stamped image -great verse inside too.Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and you did a fabulous job of leaving the white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very pretty, I myself like to fill spaces, I do that with my home too, LOL! But I know there are a lot of people who like the clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inside and out and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's VERY pretty, Darlene, and I do love the look of all this white. Many times I'd love to make a card like this, but wonder if I'd be run out of Blogland for it, hahahaha! You're still here, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.