Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Double D Challenge - Stitches

Hello Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog and, it's another fun theme chosen by Diane ... also check out the amazing mood board she has designed to inspire you!
 Our theme is: 
STITCHES
Stitches...any kind
Faux~Real~Dies~Stamps
Here's the mood board Diane has created . . .


Here's what I've created to inspire you today ...


Close up of stitched dies . . .


My 'stitched' element is the Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitched Circle' die set.
And the remainder of my design comes from the Pink & Blue Watercolored paper pack that I purchased a few months back but hadn't taken the time to play with yet.  This paper pack has various patterns that all coordinate with each other ... a group on pinks and a group in blues.

Diane has this fabulous prize offered to one lucky winner.
But, you have to play to win!!




 Be sure to pop over to our Double D Challenge Blog and check out what the design team ladies have created ... they are amazingly talented and I'm sure you'll find more wonderful inspiration!


Hope to see you there!

As always . . .

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty, that paper is awesome, and your sure nailed the challenge with all those awesome stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of those beautiful stitched dies! Your Designer Paper is beautiful and has done its' job fabulously! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza ~ This is stunning Darlene!! What beautiful paper and I love those double stitched circle frames. I might have to add them to my card on my next DRU shopping trip. Thanks for enabling and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, I love your gorgeous card, and you can't help but be inspired by the mood board. I love either real stitching or stitchy dies on cards. I have this Cottage Cutz die set and use it all the time. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously designed, great dies and papers too....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the layers of stitched dies and lovely papers, the roses are lovely, great way to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, Darlene! I absolutely love the papers with the white dies. Beautiful design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a beautiful card. The papers you used are gorgeous. Love how everything matches beautifully. Fun stitched dies. I need a few more to add to may collection :-)
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore how you gave the stitched die center stage. The rose background paper adds so much and it seems a quick creation to make. That color combo packs a punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely set of papers and I love them cut with the dies - makes for such interesting layers!! Found Double D through a friend - thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those stitched circles look fabulous around the flower image! The papers are gorgeous, and I've always been a big fan of stitched dies, so this one is a favorite!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful this is. I love those die cuts, they are fabulous and a perfect take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.