Monday, July 6, 2020

Tutti Designs - Celebrate

Hello dear friends!
Today's card for the Tutti Designs Store was created for family friends and mailed to them for this weekend's 4th of July celebration.  Not exactly what I think this die set was created for but worked BEAUTIFULLY!   Be sure to pop over and check out what Tutti has to offer!


The die set I'm referring to is the 'Twig Wreath'.

TUTTI-467 Twig Wreath
I have die cut this die THREE times from white card stock then proceeded to color what I wanted colored and left the others white.  Then I glued the panels together to create depth.


Do you like how I colored the bird?  LOL 
It wasn't planned that way, I was going to color them blue but when I made the first swipe across the top of the first bird it gave me the idea to make them striped like the American flag.  I was pretty proud of myself ... LOL!!

To make the bird in the center of the wreath stand out, I used the next to smallest die in the 'Nesting Stitched Circles' die set.


For my sentiment I've used the 'Celebrate Word Die Set'.

TUTTI-243  Word Set - Celebrate
 Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  

Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


OH ... AND JUST A REMINDER

We now have a Tutti Designs UK Store ...
Tutti Designs UK

AND

Tutti Designs Canada

CHECK 'EM OUT!!

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead!  
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

2 comments:

  1. how fun, neat idea with the stipping on the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card to celebrate our great country, love those little added leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.