Saturday, July 25, 2020

How much fun was that!!

Hello Friends and Happy Weekend!

Recently I made a purchase for a few 'goodies' over on HoneyBeeStamps
and when I received my package, there was this Thank You card enclosed.


On the flip side of this thank you was a really cool image that was
ready for me to color and use to create a card.  SO that's exactly what I did!
Hence the bleed through coloring on the image above!

Here's what I colored and created . . .


The only time invested was for my coloring which I did using Spectrum Noir
alcohol markers.  My card is A6 in size and I've used the same color marker to
create my matting panel.

I would love to have more panels ready to color (like this one) so guess I need
to place another order or two!  LOL


Here's a close up so you can see that I've used a yellow glitter pen on the wings
of the bees as well as the little flower stamens.
It added a nice little sparkly touch.


I think the colors I chose for this image look very 'tropical'
and I feel worked well with the sentiment.

THANKS to Honey Bee Stamps for inspiring me to color this image and turn
it into a card vs just tossing it in the trash!  What a GREAT idea on their part!!

Now to see what's ahead for the weekend!
Going to be another HOT one here in Ohio ... we've had WAY TOO MANY
90 degree days and we are expecting two more ... today & tomorrow!
I'm ready for high 70s and low 80s!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful so pretty and the colours are amazing, love stamps like these too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautifully coloured image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to receive an image ready to color and make a card! And might I add, your card is so beautiful! I just love those bright colors and that sweet little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a treat to receive something so nice to work with and for free no less! Those vibrant colors are sure to make anyone smile and feel cheerful, such a pretty image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful recycling! What a great image and you've really made it "pop" with color and with the glitter pen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that's just the greatest idea! Such a vibrant and beautiful card you made, too! I've never ordered from Honey Bee, but I've been looking at their stamps lately. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How neat that they had that coloring image with your order, great sentiment to go with the pretty flowers!
    I agree about the weather, I am so ready for cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and happy card! Isn't it wonderful and you get those little extra surprises in the mail? :-) Love it!
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.