Sunday, July 5, 2020

Staying Cool and Crafting

Hello Again Friends!

I know it's unusual for me to be posting on Sunday ... let alone posting TWICE!  LOL
But it's too hot for me outside today so I'm hiding in my 'cave' where it's cool and having a good time just crafting for the fun of it.

I spotted another CAS challenge to join in and this time it's a sketch!  I love doing sketches and don't do them often enough.  This one is over on the CAS on Friday Challenge Blog.


I was trying to think what I wanted to use for the image on this card and remembered this pretty Inky Antics 'Daisy Bouquets' stamp set that my BFF Diane sent to me the other day and thought it might be fun to do a little watercoloring.  That is something else I don't do often enough.  Here's what I came up with . . .


What do you think??

I think this is not my best work ... seems my eyes are a little crooked today!  Nothing is lined up as it should be ... but I still like the sketch and the stamp so will make another card later and this time try to make sure everything is in better alignment!  LOL   (What can I say ... old, tired eyes! lol)

Also sharing in . . .
Colour Crazy Challenge - ATG with coloring
Creative Fusion Arts & Crafts Blog Challenge #19 - ATG

Once again ... hope you are having a wonderful day
and, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Great colors and image. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and happy card. Love the bright colours and the pretty papers you used. Beautifully done, my friend!
    Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you colored this especially the vase. I couldn't tell things are crooked, maybe I am a little off, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how very pretty and a great way to use up some of those scraps! I had to laugh at your 'old eyes' cuz most of my stuff is crooked or not lined up, I call it my style lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun take on the sketch, love the gorgeous flower bouquet! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the different layers, very nice! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, hope to see you again! Dawn Colour Crazy DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.