Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Merry Little Christmas Challenge

Hello Everyone!
It's a new month and that means the start of a new monthly challenge
 
 
Well, the 4th of July is only a couple days away
but today I think I will celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY!  
 
Here's my card to share with you today . . .
 
 
How cute is this little sentiment panel.  It was on one of
the pages inside one of my Echo Park 6x6 paper packs and thought
it would make a cute focus image.
 
The background paper I chose today is by Craftmart that I picked up at Michael's
last Fall ... it's a 12x12 pad of holiday papers and they had a sale going on that I couldn't pass up!  (Like I need MORE holiday paper ... egads!)
But, it was BUY 1 ($19.99) and get TWO ... yes TWO additional 12x12 pads FREE!!
So I was able to get three different holiday pads for the price of one!  
Now, THAT'S a DEAL!!
 
 
 
Anyways, here are the other items I used in creating today's card:
 

 ScrapMan - Dies - Doodling Frame
 
(I just used the individual poinsettia flower)
 
 Sue Wilson Designs - Festive Collection -  Poinsettia Flourish & Corner
 
Impression Obsession - Dies - Fir Trees
 
I hope you've enjoyed today's Christmas card and I can't wait to see what you create and share over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
As always ...

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my word, of COURSE you had to get that paper! That's a heck of a deal and impossible to pass up. Cute paper, too! Perfect for your card's background. The Santa panel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that santa is just too cute, I love how you added a rectangle image with the circles, love the trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and festive card, Darlene. That Santa is adorable.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.