Friday, July 31, 2020

Friends

Hello FRIENDS!

I don't know about you, but I truly don't know where I would be in this world without my FRIENDS!  In fact, it was a very good friend who brought it to my attention that there's a fun new challenge over on the Staying Crafty with Hero Arts Blog and check out the theme . . .


She was right (thanks Diane), I just had to join in the fun!
Here's my card and it actually came together quite quickly.  I've only used ONE die set, TWO stamps and some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


This would make such a great note card!  I think I'll make up a 'set' of these cards in different colors of ink.  What do you think?? 

ACTUALLY, before I share anything more with you, I think I'll create another card that is similar but uses one of the saying in the Hero Arts 'Many Birthday Messages' set  I noticed I have.  Hang on ... here's a little music to keep you occupied until I get that card finished ... won't take long ... promise!


[**Whistling & Humming to the tune as I craft**]


Ok here ya go ... see that didn't take long now did it??  LOL
What do you think of this one??

I've used TH - Peacock Feathers Oxide Distress Ink for the edging on my 'white base card', the 'friends' background stamp and my Hero Arts focus stamp.  For a 10-minute card, I'm quite pleased with the outcome.

OH DEAR ... now which one should I share at the challenge blog?? 

Challenge to share in:
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - 5th Week Anything Goes

Hope you have a fabulous day ahead!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! 
I'm really missing my 'face to face' friends and SO HAPPY I have my cyber friends
to help keep me sane during these difficult, lonely days!


9 comments:

  1. Love them both, they would make a great note card set that's for sure, love the sentiment going along the edge too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and great song ! xoxo Veana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about friends! I love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are super cute!! I love how you did the background! Thanks for sharing them with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humming along while I write my comment ... love both cards, my friend. I would share them both! Love the black and white, and the blue and white colour combos. Simply beautiful! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the song and played the music as I looked and read, so thanks really a lot for that. It was super nice and made me feel a little nostalgic, but in a good way. This sentiment is stamped and in my sentiment bag right now. It makes a perfect thank you card, and I have to say I really do love your idea for a background. I'm sure I have a big "friends" word I could use like this. It's quick and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card and! It blesses me to see scripture on your cards! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards, Darlene - thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.