Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes using Metal Dies

Hello again my friends.

It's time for a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and, today's theme is a very easy and fun one ...

Anything Goes using metal dies by companies 
carried at the  Dies R Us Store .

Here's the fun card I came up with ... hope you like it!
 The dies used on today's card are:

Lawn Fawn 'Oh Gnome' STAMPS and DIES
Lawn Fawn - Oh Gnome! Stamps
Lawn Fawn - Oh Gnome! Dies 
Impression Obsession - Dies - Country Fences
 Lawn Fawn 'Critters on the Farm' STAMPS and DIES
Lawn Fawn - Critters On The Farm StampsLawn Fawn - Critters On The Farm Dies 
I've also used Tutti Designs HAPPY and BIRTHDAY dies for my sentiment.
 Tutti Designs - Word Set - Happy
 Tutti Designs - Word Set - Birthday
Picket Fence Blender Brushes were used along with Tim Holtz Distress inks to create the sky & grassy areas.  A Stampscapes cluster of geese stamp was used to fill the sky.  
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Faded JeansDistress Ink Pad - Peeled Paint Picket Fence Studios Blender Brushes - 10/pkg
I hope you will come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

  Hope to see you there!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
  
As always . . .

10 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest card ever!! Gee now I need to add to my Lawn Fawn, here you go once again enabling me LOL. Cute~cute~cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is super cute and well thought out! I'm always happy to see how you use all your dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your farm scene Darlene!! I can practically hear the cow mooing! Are those mushrooms or meadow muffins! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dar, I love how you brought all those sets together so seamlessly to create such an adorable card for today's challenge. I have a friend who lives on a farm and takes pictures of all the baby cows born in the spring. She would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun birthday card. Love how you've combined all these dies and stamps for this cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fantastic scene, Darlene! I wouldn't want to walk through that barnyard, but it sure is fun to gaze at it - or is it graze at it, LOL! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, ha! How cute is this! Fun stamps and dies. Love the farm scene. I see you've got the birds in the sky, too. Can't forget those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I bought those fence dies while on the team and only used them once, great inspiration for using them, love your little down on the farm scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness, how cute is this! Love the farm scene you created. I can almost see the little gnomes at play under those lovely mushrooms :-) Such a fun and happy card!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love your farm scene!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.